Make a scrub from these kitchen items that will clear your circles and clear your complexion in just a few days
You will also get whitening facial because it makes the skin clear and shiny but you don’t have time to go to the parlor every month, so you can make these beauty biscuits from the pure things at home and scrub your face with them. Look awesome
* Mix one tablespoon of flour, one tablespoon of corn flour, one tablespoon of baking powder well.
٭ Then add four tablespoons of sour yogurt or spoiled yogurt.
* Put them all in a blender and blend.
* Then add a teaspoon of vinegar, a teaspoon of rice flour and two teaspoons of sugar in this mixture and mix well with the help of a spoon.
* Now make small balls of this paste and if you want to make them like biscuits.
* Take a biscuit daily and scrub the face. Rub well on the face to clean open pores.
After scrubbing, apply salt water on the face for a while and leave it on.
* Then wash your face with plain water.
Why the benefit?
٭ This tip contains yogurt which contains calcium, potassium and zinc and when yogurt is sour it has more antibacterial properties which are the cheapest and most useful in cleansing the skin, as well as in it. Vinegar and baking powder are present in which the alkaline present helps to remove the dirt inside the open pores. That’s why you can benefit from this tip as soon as possible.
Why salt water?
* Applying salt water after scrubbing keeps the skin hydrated and stains due to salts are also controlled quickly.
Another benefit of this tip is that women who suffer from dark circles around the eyes should lie down with these biscuits on their eyes for 15 minutes, which will also reduce the appearance of dark circles and skin around the eyes. Is cleared.